Monday, December 22, 2008

Traveling the World on Blogs

Been hitting the Next Button up there really hard lately.

I suppose that since I can't go out and see the world, the world got to come to me, by blogs.
Clicking and found out there are loads of blogs in other languages, a whole lot of them.

And I guess that blogger put up the ones that have been only recently updated. That's why the author is still around. And probably sitting in front of the monitor, admiring his/hers latest post when my greeting pops in. I guess that's why I get responses back to my comments back so fast too.
All these blogs reinforce my belief that life is too rich to be experienced in a single life time. And far too rich to be experienced alone too.
We should get out and experience the world, and then share it with someone.

All of a sudden I want to visit the Cape of Good Hope.

To all those who read this blog, and to bloggers all over the world, where you are, and in whatever language you write, All the photos you post are wonderful.
Wishing you a Merry Merry Christmas and All the Best Wishes for the New Year




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis