Friday, December 26, 2008

When in a Hurry, Don't take a Untested Route

Yeah, I know it sometimes pays off to take a drastic new measure, a new path, when you feel the crunch coming onto you.
The time is too short, and the deed will take to long.
What do you do?
What you don't do is try out some unknown, route to reach your destination.
Everybody told me to take the bus, and against my better judgement, i followed their advice.
And was a solid hour late for my appointment. Luckily that my appointment got lost too and was late, but that is beside the point.
I should of taken the MRT and waited with worry for my appointment.
So here's my advice for you in Singapore, if you are in a hurry, take a cab (and that is not new advice, at all) [the advice givers told me that the cab would get stuck in the traffic].
But something good comes out of everything.
And here it the real prize was that I got to see how small and well organized Singapore was. And how close everything is to each other. Really, really close indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis